Ramah Navajo Chapter Adult Detention Center
Justice Solutions Group (JSG) provided technical assistance services to the Ramah Navajo Chapter tribe’s planning committee to jump-start their Recovery Grant project.
During early discussions with committee representatives, JSG developed a conceptual design that placed their program needs into the shape of a “Hogon”, a form that is important to this Indian tribe’s culture.
THE SMALL ADULT DETENTION CENTER INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING PROGRAMS AND SERVICES:
• Jail & Custody Staff Administration
• Public Lobby & Visitation
• A Hogon Community Room
• Two Housing Units – Male & Female
• A Program/Treatment Center
• A Covered Outdoor Recreation Courtyard
• Intake/Court Transfer/Release
• Food/Laundry Services
The JSG team will continue to support the project with technical assistance.
Services Provided in this Project Include:
• Technical services
• Architectural space program
• Conceptual design
COST: $3,500,000 construction
SIZE: 19,000 gsf, 24 beds
USE: Adult Detention
CLIENT: Ramah Navajo Chapter Tribe