Justice Solutions Group is dedicated to moving your project smoothly from planning through facility design and activation, our nationally recognized professional staff provide extensive experience in every project phase and an outstanding record of success.
The members of Justice Solutions Group (JSG) have extensive experience in justice systems and facility programming and planning for states, counties and Native American tribes throughout the United States. JSG provides a comprehensive array of services including systems analysis, needs assessment, master plan development, space programming, staffing analysis, program design, scenario development, policies and procedures, post orders and operational and activation planning services.
JSG members have completed criminal and juvenile justice projects for various federal, state and local agencies and institutions in over 40 states throughout the United States. JSG has also worked with over thirty Native American Tribes developing new adult and juvenile facilities and justice centers.
Values and Mission
- Each client has its own unique story, identity and needs.
- Collaboration and cooperation lead to the most successful outcomes.
- People support what they help to create.
- Clients have the experience and knowledge to bring about effective change.
- With opportunity, people can create positive changes in their lives.
- Each client deserves an individualized response that builds upon their strengths and addresses their needs.
Justice Solutions Group is a nationally recognized leader in providing criminal justice system and facility planning and design services that assist communities to achieve positive outcomes through innovative products and services.
JSG’s mission is to deliver innovative justice system and facility planning and design services that are responsive to federal, state, local and tribal community needs and that minimize inappropriate incarceration and promote community safety and wellness.